Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Today is Halloween and all is well. Mary went to the doctor this morning, but I have not heard from her as of yet. Hopefully her meds have adjusted. When they increased them the other day, then the level was too high. I know it is going to take some time to get her "regulated", but we know that eventually she will be running full force. We can't wait. I really believe she will be feeling great by the holidays, and that is going to be wonderful.
I went to WW last night- another BIG number- .6! That means I have lost 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks. I am doing my part (save the exercise!), so I know that I am just at the point where the loss is going to be slow. 80 pounds in 10 months- not too bad. At least this is something I can live with. Even at the rate of .6 that is nearly 3 pounds a month, so I guess that is a good way to look at it. The girl that does the weighing at WW is so sweet and encouraging. I was kind of bummed and she said- "Girl, that is great. You have had a loss every week but one and that is almost unheard of!" She made my day. I have about 3 pounds I really want to shed by Thanksgiving, and I think I can do that even with my trip to Gatlinburg next week (I am soooo excited about my trip!)
I am looking forward to our Halloween party tonight. I made cheese dip and it is soooo good. I am going to have me some, even if it is like 20 points! Oh the holidays are hard for watching food consumption.
On a cute note- Lila is such a big girl and she is talking very well for a baby who is just 12 months old. On Wednesday night at church when the kids did Trunk or Treat she was saying, as plain as day, "I have candy!" So cute. All the kids looked so cute and had a great time. We have photos and I will try to add some later.
Have a spooktacular day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Halloween!

Crystal said...

Congratulations on the HUGE weight loss. :)