Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Better Late than Never!

I am so behind on my blogging. I finished the Cataloging class I was teaching this term. It took some of my extra time, so blogging fell to the wayside!
Updates-
First and most major, as most of you know, we are going to have a new grandbaby! We are very happy with the news from Josh and Katie. They are great parents, and we know this baby will be loved by everyone. Hannah will be a great sister, I know. What a girl!
WW continues to go well. I am at about 80 pounds, and still going. I have almost NO clothes, no coat, no shoes (my shoes are too big) and the underwear- well, we will not go there! I am going to go shopping on Columbus Day. One pair (I am serious as a heart attack) of pants does not a week make.
Lila is about to be one year old. What a baby doll she is. She is walking, talking, and being a big girl.
Addi and Levi continue to amuse us on a daily basis. Addi is doing great in school, soccer, and Fall ball. Levi is my heart- enough said! He seems to be doing some better with his busy self, and actually did good in church on Sunday night. He is going to do great things in life, if he survives childhood intact! Hannah continues to amaze me at her maturity. Things about her make me think of Kim at that age. She is wise beyond her 2 years, for certain.
David, my love, is still busy trying to return money to the Veteran’s Administration. Seriously. How can a government agency send you an extra $30,000.00 (or more)? He has tried his best to give it back, and nobody will take it. If it were not serious in regards to PaPa’s eligibility for Medicaid, it would be funny. It is almost like a bad dream that will not end. Pray for him.
Better run. I will try to do better at blogging- we shall see!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Congrats Granna! I'm excited for all of you!