Thursday, September 18, 2008

Transplant Time??

Mary saw her doctor on Wednesday and he told her he thought she would have a liver within a week. If you are a praying person, now is the time to pray. Mary is miserable from the itching- which never lets up. I am thankful that hopefully the transplant will be soon and she can return to good health for many years to come While we all realize what must happen in order for the transplant, we also know that it will not happen just because Mary needs the liver, so we just can't dwell on that part- but we are dwelling on the fact that people are willing to donate, and that modern medicine has come so far.
We hope to be able to post good news soon. I am #3 on the call list from the hospital- Billy, David, me, and then Mary. I guess we will all be running like chickens. David and I have new phones, so that would be a great first call to get.
I love you all!
Susan

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Wonderful news! I will definitely pray for her. Please update us as soon as possible once you receive the news.

Charles said...

GREAT news! She is on my prayer list for sure! Keep us posted.

Emily said...

Praying still!

Kim said...

I hope everything works out wonderfully. You all are in my prayers!