Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Tidbits

Well, tis Thursday night and I have just returned from Weight Watchers and the ball park. WW was a straight line- no gain, no loss, which surprised me because my scales show a loss, as does the WII, and the scales have been pretty much in line with the WW scales. Oh well, at least there was no gain. This is the first week since January that I have not shown a loss. I still believe I have lost at least a pound, but we will call it even. I stopped at the soccer field to watch the kids. Levi is apparently going to be a soccer dropout, but that is okay. Addi played goalie, but cried. I think she was afraid the other team would score on her. She did great, and did not let them score. Whenever she had to play she quit crying and did what she needed to do. Then Paul let her play in the field and she was upset that she was not the goalie. Go figure??? She was having an "emotional" evening, to say the least. She has improved so much since last year and should be a good player this season. Hopefully she will not take it too seriously. She is pretty competitive and is aware when her team is losing or winning, which is something a lot of the kids her age do not notice one way or the other.
On another note, David and I have become WII fit fans! SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Can you believe I was sore today- all from standing on a little white box and playing "soccer", "skiing", and this marble game. I am in love with the WII Fit.
Here's to Friday!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Isn't it fun? I love it.

Emily said...

We've been thinking about getting it. We shall see!

Granna said...

It is awesome!