Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Babling

Well, I have almost made my first day back at work. I thought earlier that I wouldn’t. As soon as I get home- I am going to bed. My staff has been very supportive- and have pretty much left me alone. I have accomplished several “desk tasks” so I have not been totally unproductive. I will tell you- this WP stuff has been rough. I have 0 energy at the moment. I am, as my Mother used to say- “Weak as water!” I hope tomorrow will bring me a better day.
On a happier note- I know I have been out a week, but today I have had several people comment on my weight loss. Okay- 28 pounds is not that much on me, but I can tell a difference and apparently so can about 5 or 6 of my co-workers. When people comment, it does help to motivate you to stay the course.
I am moving on. I guess I will try to give the BOE another hour or so of work.

2 comments:

Emily said...

It was good seeing you last night eventhough you probably shouldn't have been there. I will continue to pray for MaMa!

mary said...

Hello Susan I am glad you are feeling better. I hate it when you are sick. I am thinking about you all and I am here if you need me for anything. I am about ready for a smoothie hahaha you make the best ones ever. I am proud of you and your weight loss keep up the great work you can do it !!!!!! mary