Monday, August 06, 2007

So Disappointed


I am not a huge fan of reality television, but I do love "Little People, Big World." As a matter of fact, I know too much about these people. I love Amy- she is so real. I love it that she is always loading the dishwasher, and that the laundry is all over the house. The kids are so messy, it seems real. They also fuss and fight. Molly, the only girl, stands her ground with the 3 brothers. Matt's parents crack me up- especially when his dad says, "I have had it up to here with these dwarf people!" The kids attend a private, church-related school. Amy worries about money (although I believe those problems have been taken care of by the income from the show), and Matt is always starting projects (some he finishes, some he doesn't). Well, the other day, Matt was arrested for DUI. I am crushed. I feel like my cousin committed a crime. Matt- what were you thinking???? You know your little body will not tolerate much alcohol. You already have a hard time driving a vehicle- and then you add alcohol to the mix. Shame on you, little person. You have disillusioned me with your awful act. What if you had an accident and left Amy to fend for herself, or worse yet, what if you have hurt someone else! You need to be ashamed little person.....As Gomer would say...."Shame, Shame, Shame!"

I also read that this was not his first arrest- he was arrested in 03 but underwent an alcohol program.

2 comments:

Paul said...

First Dog the Bounty Hunter gets in trouble and now this. What's next? The crabs on "The Deadliest Catch" aren't real?

Mandi said...

I agree! It feels like a family member did something wrong!