Wednesday, August 01, 2007

For All You Moms Out In Blog Land

I blog hopped to this site. Check out some of the cute items. Addi, Levi, Lila, and Hannah may get something off of this site for the holidays. I liked the white with the blue snow flakes. I thought it might be something they could wear all winter, perhaps. Kim, Katie, and myself will have to look through and pick something out. It is August 1st and I am thinking about Christmas.
Also, Happy Birthday to my "baby", Daniel, who is 23 today. Poor thing- he is celebrating in Gatlinburg. Addi was worried about Daniel just being with Mandi on his birthday. She has a big party mentality. So sweet.

http://www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

lmbolus said...

Daniel was the first baby that I got to go visit in the hospital. I grew up in the days when they didn't let kids visit babies in the hospital. Hard to believe that was 23 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. :) Happy Birthday, Daniel! Love, Cousin Lisa

Granna said...

Oh shoot- I thought you had a blog!
Yes, it is hard to believe it was 23 years ago- I like this year, Daniel will be 23, Josh 26, and Kim 29- easy years to remember!

Paul said...

Let's help her come up with a snazzy name for one!

Bolus Boastings?
Lisa's Lovely Life?
Lisa and Normans 'Net News?

lmbolus said...

Thanks for the suggestions Paul! I think that I will just continue to enjoy the family blogs. I don't think that I am ready to get the "addiction". :) Cousin Lisa