Saturday, August 25, 2007

Choosing Cheerfulness


Well, it is Saturday and I have been busy washing, cleaning, hemming pants, and mending rips.
David and I went to Polishing the Pulpit last night, and we enjoyed it. I went to 2 ladies classes, and during the second one, Becky was there so I enjoyed her company. We don't spend much time together, anymore. Melony Webster spoke on choosing cheerfulness. I needed to hear that one. I have needed it today. We are so blessed, and yet sometimes we let things overshadow all the good.
I need to go vacuum the pool, so I may do that. I have also read all my daily blogs. It is nice to keep up with everyone, and to read what they have on their minds and in their hearts. It is kind of like reading someone's diary- only one they have edited, I am certain. If not my first 2 paragraphs would have been full of much more detail, if you know what I mean.
Have a great weekend, and be CHEERFUL!

No comments: