Monday, September 25, 2006

Elder Humor

I have been accused of causing some of you to cry lately, so I thought I would try to make you laugh (myself included). Enjoy the senior humor- I am certain there will be more to come!

GROW OLD ALONG WITH ME: Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards. One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, 'Now don't get mad at me.....I know we've been friends for a long time.....but I just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

HYMNS FOR THE OVER 50 CROWD
1. Precious Lord, Take My Hand, and Help Me Up
2. It is Well with My Soul, But My Knees Hurt
3. Nobody Knows the Trouble I Have Seeing
4. Just a Slower Walk with Thee
5. Count your Many Birthdays, Name Them One by One
6. Go Tell It on the Mountain, But Speak Up
7. Give Me the Old Timers' Religion
8. Blessed Insurance
9. Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah, I've Forgotten Where I Parked

No comments: