Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Poor Baby


No matter how old your children are, they are still your babies. Kim, my oldest (soon to be 28), has been having bad back problems the past week. Her problem seems to have started when she tried to pick up her PaPa, who had fallen. She thought she had pulled a muscle, but at the time she was able to go on. Two weeks later it seems to have caught up with her big time. She has been to the doctor, plus a trip to the emergency room. She is having an MRI this morning, as the doctor seems to think there could be a disc problem as opposed to a pulled muscle. She has been in big time pain (I understand back pain, having had a few spells myself) and Paul has taken off at least 3 days of work to be with her as she can't lift Levi into or out of the bed (not even taking into account having to run behind his busy self all day). Keep my baby in your prayers. Kim is one of the joys of my life and I can't stand to see her hurt. You know, if I could bare her pain, I would. I guess you call that "Motherhood".

No comments: