Thursday, September 07, 2006

I've Been Tagged


Well, Rachel tagged me to list 8 weird things about myself- I have read everyone else's list and they were so informative. I don't know if I can be that entertaining- well, here goes.
Weird thing # 1-
Hey, why do you guys think that I am weird?????
After 5 minutes of starring at this computer, I am at a loss.
1. I have a fungus under my big toe. It is yellow and ugly.
2. I don't like yard work.
3. I have taken a liking to hitting golf balls in my old age.
4. I had a virus once that caused my liver to malfunction. It was scary.
5. I have never had a permanent in my hair (or anywhere else that I know of).
6. I have never had a manicure or a pedicure (who would want to touch my yellow toe?)
7. I can't take Pepto-Bismal. It makes me throw up. I really can't hardly stand any liquid medicine.
8. I use to have a hard time saying the word "aluminum"- I can do it now.
HOW BORING I AM!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, Susan. Your yellow fungus is killing me. I forgot to include on my list that I hate feet. Ughhh. I am dying just thinking about your toe!

Emily said...

Mrs. Susan,
Maybe you could try some Lamisil cream and tablets on that fungus! Also, when you go to a nail salon that is run by foreigners, who cares what you're feet look like, they hardly speak English, and spend th whole time speaking some other language. One time I went with a wart on my foot and the girl kept scraping and digging and you know what? It helped that wart go away faster! Sure, i was slightly embarrassed, but I never saw her again! So, give the manicure/pedicure a try. You will love it!

David Courington said...

TMI