Thursday, June 18, 2009

Okay...maybe this is a bargain blog!





















I had a nice day today. David had work to do and other fish to fry, so I headed to the thrift store. I did not have much luck there so I headed to Burkes. I needed a few pair of capri pants and luckily found 2 pairs- one at the regular price (9.99) and the other pair- woo hoo- 65 cents! Last week we bought David 2 new pair of dress slacks at Burkes- 75 cents a pair!!! Then I headed to Ross where I bought a new shirt for 49 cents. It is a bit small, but I was not going to leave it hanging for 49 cents! It will be incentive for me to continue on the diet path. See pictures above.
Now let me tell you about Publix. I will post the picture from I madethis week. I made a "mini" trip this weeek, just to use the coupons that I had for the good deals. Since we are going to be at camp this next week and since I had already made a run on Monday, I just picked up a few things. I bought 3 drinks that were not on sale (79 cents each) and the rest of the order was coupon deals. I spent $11.26, including the drinks, and saved $42.52. The bigger order from the first of the week was $37.56 with a savings of $57.61. What fun!!!!!

No comments: