Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It is HOT!


Just in case you haven't noticed...it is hot! According to the long-range forecast, the weather should be somewhat milder next week, which for those of us headed to ICYC is good news.
We had a great youth devotional at the house last night. Good fun, good food, and good fellowship. I think we had about 30 in attendance. The kids also had a good time in the pool, which considering how hot it was in the house, I am certain that they enjoyed it. I had the oven on for some time and despite the efforts of our air unit, it could not overcome the oven and the crowd. I told everyone that I was prepping them for camp!
David is now the proud owner of a golf cart- one of his long-time desires. He will use it at camp and around the Couringtonosa. I have dubbed it the "Grampsmobile."
I hope all my friends and family are staying cool.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

We are wanting a golf cart too to ride around the neighborhood in--actually just to the Ellenburg's and back. :) Where did he get his?

Anonymous said...

I hope yall have a great time at camp. Hoping to come and visit!