Monday, June 08, 2009

Another Great Day at Publix


Okay, this is not going to become a coupon blog, but since I have had some summer time/down time, I have jumped on the coupon wagon again. Today I spent $23.97 and saved $77.24! What did I get for all that-

4 Maxwell House Coffees

1 Box Ritz Crackers

1 Box Specialty Crackers

2 Bottles of Ketchup

2 Cans of Pineapple

4 Cans of Carnation milk

2 Large Bottles of Worchestershire Sauce

1 Small Jar of Mayonnaise

2 Boxes of South Beach Granola/Fiber Bars

2 Toll House Cookies (Refrigerated type- Don't need these, but a great buy)

1 Bag of Hostess Donuts (Yes, I know- I DON"T need these!)

2 Boxes of Kashi Waffles

2 Cartons of Smart Balance Lite Spread

2 Big Boxes of Raisin Bran Cereal

1 Bag of Croutons

1 Package of Cheese Singles

2 Large Tubes of Aquafresh Toothpaste

2 Bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese

4 Boxes of Luxianne Tea Bags

1 Loaf of Refrigerated Coles Garlic Bread


Hey, did I do good, or what????


No comments: