Saturday, December 27, 2008

EXPOSURE 2008

We are packed and ready to head to Huntsville for Exposure 2008. This is a great time for our young people and for the adults that attend. David will be teaching a class this year. David has always been so committed to young people and he jokingly told our kids that they were going with their "Old Minister" as opposed to their "Youth Minister"! I don't think they think he is too old!
Exposure 2007 was the location where I made the decision that I had to shed some pounds! Thankfully I am returning about 80 pounds lighter than last year. Since Thanksgiving it has been a battle. I am up about 3 or 4 pounds, which is okay considering the parties and food that I have been around. I am now back on the straight and narrow, so those pounds should be gone by the new year, if all goes well. I have good resolve and it is hard to believe that on the 29th I will have been on this program for a year. I hope to lose 50-60 pounds this year- which will put me about where I need to be. I will never be at the weight that those chart say I need to be- but I can be healthy. I plan to add exercise to my program this year. David is actually running again- WOW- I am so proud of him! Working together has made it so much easier. To Huntsville we go!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats lady. Yall keep up the great work!

The McDowells said...

Congratulations on the 80lb loss!

I like the new blog look!