Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary- A little early!


I just could not let the occasion pass without wishing my wonderful husband a happy birthday (Dec. 18th) and Happy 32nd Anniversary (20th). I had a little time and I knew the next days would be busy, so I decided to write a little while I had a minute.
David, you are truly my rock. I think we have had a great partnership during the past 3 decades- and I look for the next 3 decades to be even better. You have supported me during good times and bad, you have been my “ear” and my “shoulder”. I cannot imagine life without you in it. It seems like only yesterday that we were just teenagers- and now, my oh my, time surely does fly. I remember when we would talk about our “imaginary” family- and now we have a “real” one, complete with beautiful grandchildren. The years we spent raising our kids were wonderful, and now to see the fruits of all those school projects, ball games, wrecked cars, and broken hearts come to such a wonderful point, makes all the hustle and bustle and tired days worth it all. I enjoy our time together and the fact that we never tire of one another. I love spending my every moment with you and never hunt a reason not to be with you. You have made my life so happy, and I want the world to know that you are tops in my book. So, Happy Birthday (you will soon be as old as me!) and Happy Anniversary to the one I love.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Sweet post!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

Anonymous said...

How sweet was that! Happy Birthday David and happy anniversary to the both of you. Hope you have many many more!

David Courington said...

Thanks- I love you more than I can say.