Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Well, Dr. Phil would be happy

I bit the bullet and gave away most of my too big clothes. Pray I made the right choice! Dr. Phil says give them away, so I did.
We are okay- still trying to cope and still praying for Josh and Katie. It still seems unreal for me, so I know it does for them.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for, even in light of the loss of this past week. Life is truly a roller coaster- and we are strapped on for the ride as long as we are on this side of eternity.
My co-workers have been wonderful to me since I returned on yesterday. I have had gifts and tokens placed on my desk, hugs, cards, and tears shared. I am blessed beyond words to work where I do. I also found out we had been selected as a Title I Distinguished School, which is a rare honor. I am going to San Antonio in February to receive the award, along with my principal and assistant principal. We will be there from Thursday until Sunday. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good for you! I'm proud of you! Still praying for ya'll!