Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blog Therapy

Thanks for all the sweet comments concerning the loss of the baby. I think blogging is pretty good therapy. I think we write things that we might not verbalize- and that we respond with words that we might not be able to vocalize.
We are all still trying to cope with this loss. I have this great mental picture of my dear mother reaching out to take this sweet baby's little hand and welcome him or her to eternity. I can see MaMa Studdard making certain that God turns up the thermostat because there is a little baby in the house. I know that Bill and Lila Mae have to be there on the welcoming committee, as well as so many others. Lila Mae probably has that baby a quilt made! While I certainly do not know how Heaven works, thinking of images such as these helps to ease the pain. The sun will rise tomorrow, Lord willing, and with each day we will move forward. For Josh and Katie, the move will be slower- but we are here to hold their hands and to help them as they deal with the emotions of this loss. Continue to pray for us. The concern and love that have been shown truly means a lot to me, and I know to Katie and Josh, as well.

No comments: