Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Hearts are Sad Tonight

Our hearts are sad as our sweet, unborn baby has been lost. I have never lost a baby, but tonight I have lost a grandbaby. We had such anticipation, as we have with the other grandchildren, and now we feel very empty. Though this baby had been in our lives just a short time, that does not minimize the hopes and dreams that we all had for this wee one. Katie and Josh are heart-broken, as this was a much wanted and loved sweet soul. Please pray for all of us, but especially Katie and Josh. Hannah hugged her daddy for such a long time tonight- she seemed to sense his hurt and put her sweet head on his shoulder for the longest time. Katie will be having a D & C tomorrow, so hold her in your thoughts and prayers.

8 comments:

lesliemcguirk said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending lots of love to Katie and everyone!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I am so sorry for what happened to Katie,Josh and little Hannah. I will keep them in my prayer's and thoughts. May God Bless them and keep them through this hard time in their lives.

Meredith said...

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers will be with your family.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

My heart is broken for all of you. You will all be in our constant prayers.

Crystal said...

I am broken-hearted for them. I am so, so sorry. We are praying hard for Josh and Katie, and all of you. Please, please let us know if there's ANYthing we can do.

We love all of you!

lmbolus said...

My heart and prayers are with all. Cousin Lisa

Emily said...

I can't imagine what you are all going through! My prayers are with you all. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Charles said...

As always, in my prayers!