Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hannah!











I am a day late, but I could not let Hannah's birthday pass without mentioning it and sharing some photos (I LOVE my new camera).




Hannah had a great birthday, with a house full of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, family, and friends. She was the best 2 year old present opener I have ever seen. She even opened her cards and acted as if though she was reading them. She is very smart.




I am so proud of her. Her parents are doing a great job, and it shows.




I love you , Hannah, and never forget that fact!




Granna

3 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I love the Birthday Girl Pictures! I love your new camera too!

Emily said...

I love the picture of water shooting at hannah's face! You have a great camera!

Katie said...

Thanks for the GREAT pictures! We can't wait for the sandbox to get here! Thanks again!