Thursday, July 17, 2008

We've been ripped off!

WW Dupdate- 1.6 lbs. bringing me to a grand total of 69.8 lbs. May I claim 70????
Today one of our neighbors told David that someone had stolen the radio out of her husband's car. The neighbor next door told us a few weeks ago that someone had stolen their radio and I believe the radio of someone else that was visiting. Today David went out to his truck, and guess what??? No radio. He had not been in the truck since we returned from camp, so we are not certain when it happened. You know, I really feel ripped off. Nobody belongs in our truck, save us. I guess we are going to have to be more diligent in locking our doors, but I hate that feeling.
In other news, not much happening here. My pool has taken a turn for the worse and I have been battling the cloudy water today. I hope I have it on the run. I am going to WW tonight. I am not expecting anything major, and given vacation, I hope to have held my own. On my scales I show a small loss, but that is okay. I am continuing on my program, give or take a few small slip-ups. I think, let me say I know, I have to get with the exercise program. I feel at a little of a plateau. Although the scales are not moving too fast, I am continually adding to the pile of clothing that is too large.
I worked 2 days this week as opposed to the entire week. We are going to pick up the other days at a workshop at Lake Guntersville. I have never been there to stay, so that should be fun.
Better run!

3 comments:

David Courington said...

WW- Round it up! Way to Go!

Anonymous said...

70 lbs is awesome. What an inspirtation you are to me.

Felicia said...

I found your link on another blog and thought I would pop in and say hello. CONGRATS on your loss! You are doing AMAZING!!

keep up the inspiring work!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)