Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Little of This and a Little of That











Well, tis Thursday night and this week is flying by. Kim and the kids have been by to visit for a little while, and Josh also stopped by. I love my kids- what would I do without them????? Addi and Levi are going to come and spend the night on Monday. I have to go to school on Wednesday to meet Dr. Snider to make a portfolio pick-up for the university. Then on Thursday we are going to Lake Guntersville for a faculty in-service. We will be there until Saturday. David is speaking at the Back to School Rally on Saturday at Glencoe, so we are going to leave from Guntersville and go to Glencoe. Then I will have a couple of days the next week and then----back to school on the 11th! Where has the summer gone??????




I did not get to go to Weight Watchers this week. I am changing to a voucher program and my insurance is going to pay about 1/2! I have to wait on the process, so it may be a couple of weeks before I get the vouchers. I am still with the program although I am certain that this week would only see a small loss.




I am going to post some other photos from my new camera, which I truly love. I am still a novice when it comes to all the gidgets and gadgets, but I am eventually going to get it together.




Hope you all have a good end of the week and a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww the kids are adorable. That's great that your insurance is going to pay for WW. Good job on being on program.