Saturday, July 26, 2008

I love a Bargain, Part 2


I love Paul's sister's blog (Katie). She is a coupon queen. I used to do coupons, but I kind of gave that up for other bargain escapades. Now, I still like a grocery bargain and in that line I shop at the Bent and Dent, Aldi, anywhere I can get a great buy. I thought I would share some of my current "bargains". While some of these items are "winter", it will not be long. There are 16 pieces of clothing in the photo- all new with the tags. There are 2 light-weight jackets, 2 pair of athletic type pants, and 12 tops of varying styles. Any guesses on how much I spent on all 16 pieces? Well, I added it up and excluding tax I spent $11.25. Not bad, would you say????

5 comments:

glenda said...

I have passed on hte bargain gene. Kyla just bought a cashmere sweater with tags still on for 2$. I still remember those yard sales.

Anonymous said...

Great deal!

Crystal said...

Where did you get all of this? I'm not quite there yet, but I can tell some of my clothes are starting to be a little too big, which I'm very happy with, but I need to bargain shop too. :)

Granna said...

Burke's Outlets- there is one in Irondale, one in Bessemer, and one in Jasper. Also, when we are traveling, I make David stop at everyone I see. They have dots on their clearance stuff, and it gets up to 95% off. Most of the stuff in the photo was 95% off- some of the tops were 30 cents- the jackets cost a whopping 65 cents! I LOVE Burkes!!!!

The McDowells said...

Great deals! I just saw this post and I am glad you enjoy reading my blog! I am hesitant to post all my good deals becuase I feel like too big of a nerd... ha.