Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Tid-bits

Edit to this post- I lost 6.8 at tonight's weigh-in. Now remember, I have missed 3 weeks, but that still is pretty good considering that I have had 3 weeks of food, food, and more food! That makes my total 68.2!
I love summer. Today I slept until after 8! I used to be able to sleep until noon, but age has caught up with me. David and I had some errands to run, so he went with me. We had to get a new hose for the automatic pool cleaner, and we ran to Aldi. David has gone to the hospital to see his mother, and I am fixing to go to Weight Watchers. I have missed the last 3 weeks because of VBS, Destin, and Camp. I understand that the leader has given up this group, so I may switch to Monday's and go where she is, which is just in Hueytown. I will give an update later, but I am hoping that their scales and my scales are in unison. I made a big committment yesterday- I gave away clothes. I gave away a LOT of clothes. It is scary. Clothes are expensive- even when you buy them cheap, like I do. My closet is getting pretty narrowed down, compared to usual. That is okay. I keep saying it- I pray that this time is the charm. I pray that I can continue to lose and that I can keep it off. Everyone has been so complimentary and encouraging, but in reality, it is up to me. Well, I guess this is another weight blog!
I am missing Paul, Kim, Addi, Levi, and Lila. I am used to them being around. I have talked to them and they are having a great trip. They have had a busy summer and it is not over. I talked to Mandi last night. She is so sweet. She called just to call, and that was nice. Josh, Katie, and Hannah came over on Tuesday night. Hannah is great entertainment. Josh told us today that he ran over his toe with a big, heavy, metal, laundry thingy. He said his toe is purple. I wonder if it is broken? While we were in Destin I dropped the shampoo on my foot and it bruised really bad. I thought I might have broken something, but I don't guess I did.
What a boring blog post- but at least I am current!!!!

3 comments:

David Courington said...

Great work on the weight loss. You have an admirer.

Katie said...

GREAT JOB! I know you can keep it up! I don't think Josh's toe is broken. It felt (so he said) & looked better today. I am glad. His feet do not get much time to recover because he is on them all the time.

Emily said...

Looking good Mrs. Susan!!! Looking good!