Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This and That

Hi All- it is Tuesday night in Maytown and all is well. I have just returned from taking Mary to the doctor. She had to have an endoscopy- they were checking her esophagus for damage. The doctor said she had very minimal damage, and that was good. They also discovered 4 small stomach ulcers, and put her on medicine. She will see the transplant doctor next week. The gastro doctor did not know what her transplant status was, but he hoped that they could get her moved up even higher on the list.
We had a great week at camp, but I am glad to be home. Working the kitchen is not easy, but it is rewarding.
My UWA classes are going well. 2 of my classes had assignments due yesterday, so I had a lot of grading to do. I still have a few "non-believers" who have yet to submit their assignments.
David has now lost almost 54 pounds, and I have lost almost 64. Together we have lost a person. Sad, isn't it? I am discarding clothes left and right. It's funny- for about the first 50 pounds I had some clothes that I could keep on wearing- then after the 50 pound mark, things began to get big. I have enjoyed shopping, but I am not going over-board because I hope what I have now will soon be too big.
I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Wow, I know it's been hard losing weight, but keep on! You look great! Love ya'll, Mandi