Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Few Bullets

All is well in my world. These are just a few of the highlights of the past week or so.

- Another 4.2 lost last Thursday at WW. I hope to add to that this week, but it might not be but a little.
- Lads to Leaders was wonderful. My girls did great, and almost all of them placed in speech. The kids really did well in everything. Addi led her song, and she was adorable. She will be really good by the time she can compete.
- Today is Alex's birthday. He is 17. Hard to believe. He is a good boy.
- We celebrated Billy's 50th Birthday on Sunday night with a little gathering after church. I think, from his face, that he was surprised.
- All the grandkids seem to be well- TODAY. Addi, Levi, Hannah, and Lila have all had first one thing or another in the past few weeks.
- Hannah is talking big time. She is really a funny little girl and makes some wild faces. She also says something like "Where is he?" or "Where did it go?" and she throws her hands back to her side so cute.
- Lila is also talking, a lot. That might not be so good.
- Addi is going to do great in ball this year. She is fielding well, and hitting great. We are excited about her ball year.
- Levi is doing better at church. He made it through both services on Sunday, with a little entertainment from those around him. He volunteered "I love you, Granna" the other day, and I melted.
- MaMa and PaPa are doing pretty good. MaMa is still taking therapy, and seems to be improving. We are thankful for small signs of improvement.
- Daniel likes his new job, thus far. He and Mandi have a new dog and it has "separation anxiety", so they have it on medication. Quite funny, I think. She is a year old and never been away from her mother. I did not know dogs went through this type of mental stuff. I think she has torn up a door or something, so we will see how the new Grand Dog works out. Maybe she will adjust.

My love to you all!
Susan

No comments: