Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Addi!

Well, 5 years ago today, our world changed forever. The birth of Addison Rae Kelsey made me a grandparent. I would never have dreamed that being a grandparent was as great as it is! Addi’s day of birth was marked with tears and joy. I think if we had known then how serious the events of the day were, we would probably have all had to been admitted to the hospital. Thankfully we have a wonderful God, and good doctors who saw us through some difficult hours and days. I can hardly believe that was 5 years ago- time does indeed fly. Our next big adventure for Addi will be starting school. It seems as if though I have blinked my eyes and the little girl with pigtails and a Rainbow Brite lunchbox has been replaced by someone very much like her! I have been so fortunate. I have a wonderful family, and the 4 grandkids are icing on my cake. Happy birthday, Addi. You will truly never know how special you are to me. I love you!!!

No comments: