Monday, May 04, 2009

Levism


Levi stayed with me today while Kim carried Lila to the doctor. He had a good time at my school. Of course everyone doted on him, which made him feel pretty special. He was so good, in fact, that my co-workers declared that he could not get into all the mischief that we tell about. Of course he was only there about 3 hours! On the way home this is the conversation:
Levi: "Granna, where did you get Gramps?"
Granna: "What do you mean, Levi?"
Levi: " I mean did he come from the Gramps store?"
Granna: (Laughing) "Well, I guess so, Levi!"
Levi: "Well, then you came from the Granna store!"

What a boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!!! At first I thought that said where did you get cramps....I thought that would be hard to explain! He looks so much like Daniel!

Paul said...

I don't know if I'd every go to a Gramps store unless they had some mighty good bargains.