Saturday, May 23, 2009

Feeling Blessed

Today is one of those days when I am enjoying life. It is one of those days that I feel very blessed. Do you ever have days like that- days that seem to make you realize how fortunate you are? I went to fix myself a sandwich for lunch- and my cabinets are not just full- they are overflowing. I started the laundry and the laundry pile is not just a mound, but a mountain- meaning we have more than plenty of things to wear. I looked outside and it was sprinkling rain, but I was dry. I am still employed- with 2 jobs-how blessed is that???? I know there are others around me who have lost their jobs, and I am going to designate this week as a week of prayer for those people. Will you join me? I am going to make an effort to pray daily that these wonderful people will find employment and that the country's economy will start to improve. Life is good and I am thankful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for those words of encouragement. What an excellent post!