Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Morning

It has been over a week since I blogged, so I will write a brief post this morning.
This is Spring Break week! It is also Lads to Leaders week! Two great events. The only thing is, when I get back on Sunday I will be tired to face a new week that will involve test materials, etc. But, I will not let that thought keep me from having a good week.
Addi and Levi are seemingly over the flu, but now Hannah has a temp. We hope her problem might just be a cold or virus.
MaMa is doing some better. She is more responsive and is taking therapy. They still have her in the unit with PaPa, which kind of surprised us since she has so much medical stuff going on and since she is bed bound. I hope they keep her there as we like the nurses.
We had a "Transplant" shower for Mary last night. A few of us managed to pull together a party very quickly (Thanks Becky for the use of your home)and we "showered" Mary with pajamas, gowns, and panties. We actually kept it a surprise. We love Mary and we pray that the transplant comes soon. We didn't plan a real big event, but it was nice. We felt bad because Mary is not going to get to go to Nashville, so we tried to cheer her up. I think it worked!
I am still working on the weight stuff. This last week involved a lot of meals at the building, and they were all wonderful. I still managed a small loss on Thursday, but have added some to the loss since then. I have moved into a new range of numbers, meaning I loose one of my daily points. This week will also be a challenge with Lads, traveling, good food, etc. I also will not weigh this week as we will be gone, so that works into the mental part of eating. I am going to try to be good- so if you see me with something I don't need- shame me.
I cleaned out my closet yesterday. It was much needed. I had a bunch of old, ratty clothes that needed to be taken out. My closet was so full that the good stuff was getting wrinkled. I just did the racks, not the floor stuff or the shelves. I filled 3 LARGE trash bags (33 gallon size) and really could have added some to it. It looks better and now I can see my stuff.
I hope this is a great week in your world!

1 comment:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Well I had a great time Saturday night even if I was feeling on the bad side. The party was so nice and sweet Mary Mary is a good person. As far as the week to come I am setting on ready to go.