Monday, August 28, 2006

Hannah Elizabeth Courington


Hannah Elizabeth Courington made her entry into the world on Wednesday, August 23, 2006 at 10:27 p.m. She is just as beautiful as Addi and Levi. Katie did wonderfully, as well as Josh who I think helped do a lot of the pushing, as he developed quite a headache. They were a good team. I hope Hannah is blessed with health, happiness, and hope. I can't imagine life without my grandchildren. They are all so precious and we are so fortunate that they are healthy, happy, and blessed with Chrisitan parents. I pray to God that he will let me live to do my part in making their memories of life special. Thank you, Lord for blessing us with Hannah.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Was Hannah a triplet? Ha ha. (I've done the same thing and had duplicate posts)

Granna said...

Nope, not a triplett- each time I posted it told me it had failed. I tired to copy my post and save it so that I would not have to retype, but it would not let me copy. So I kept hitting publish. I am still learning- don't even know how to do the simple stuff yet.

Paul said...

I see reflections of David in her. Poor gal.