Sunday, November 14, 2010


Ahhh...the holidays are upon us and I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends (and I am certain there will be some food involved, as well!). I am looking forward to watching The Polar Express, as soon as it is cool enough to put some logs in the fireplace. I am looking forward to buying the turkeys and all the trimmings, and I like Thanksgiving food shopping when everyone else is busy filling their buggy with traditional foods. Sometimes I like to look at what other people are buying and try to decide what they are going to cook.
I am happy that at the moment (and we live in the "moment" it seems!) that my sweet Addi does not have a headache. Her tummy is still bothering her and she will see the gastro doctor on Wednesday, so perhaps he will have some suggestions. This week she will also see her pediatrician and the psychologist from the pain center. This morning she was in good humor and we laughed and it was so wonderful. Since January I have asked for prayers for Addi and so many have prayed for her and we truly appreciate the concern. She is a special girl.
We are excited that Levi, Hannah, Lila, and Jaiden are all healthy and happy and along with Addi, will make the holidays special. We are also excited that we have a new grandbaby on the way and we are eager to welcome him or her into the mix. Grandchildren are so wonderful!
Enjoy the week and enjoy a few random photos, as well!







No comments: