Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To My Precious Daughter


Happy Birthday, Kim! Can it be that tomorrow you will be 32? Seems unreal to me. What a joy you have been to our family. Words don't begin to measure to the love I feel for you. I want you to know how proud I am of you, especially the wonderful wife and mother that you are to Paul and the kids. This has been a terrible year, for the most part, I know. You have had to endure some really hard days, yet you have really stuck it out. You have been a true advocate for Addi, and she knows that. I know there have been days I wanted to take the burden for both of you, but that is not how life works. I hurt when you hurt, just as you hurt when Addi, Levi or Lila hurts, and I cry when you cry. Being a mother never gets easier, I don't believe! All this to say what a special girl you are and how blessed I am to be your Mom!!!

No comments: