Sunday, May 02, 2010

God Answers Prayer


I know not by what methods rare, but this I know-God answers prayer.

I know not when He sends the word, that tells us fervent prayer is heard.

I know it cometh soon or late; Therefore we need to pray and wait.

I know not if the blessing sought, will come in just the way I thought.

I leave my prayers with Him alone, whose will is wiser than my own!


Unknown


Thank you all for your prayers. Since Thursday, Addi has been headache free! We had a wonderful day yesterday, and to see her at church this morning was just a blessing. This has been a rough patch and we may face rough patches in the future, but we will just deal with that as it comes. Addi is still a little weak, but that is to be expected. Just to see her smile and hear her giggle is like medicine to me! I cannot even imagine what she has been through. I have had some pain in my life, but nothing that has not passed within a few days...and to think of migraine pain for 105 days just breaks my heart. Now we are going to focus on returning to whatever "normal" is...although there are still some doctor's appointments ahead and adjustment to meds that may be a lifelong thing. We are just, for lack of a better word, thankful to God and everyone.




2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is such wonderful news. I am so thrilled for her--and for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I am so thankful for such wonderful news!