Monday, August 31, 2009

The Golden Age of Blogging

Have we all about decided that we do not have time to post anymore? I am finding it harder and harder to keep my blog updated. I keep up with everyone on Facebook, but I still enjoy reading about the day to day activities of my friends and family.
The Couringtons have been busy. The weekend found me grading papers for my university students, preparing food for a Sunday fellowship meal, and on Saturday, we covered the pool. We have never covered this early, but coupled with the very cool nights and the fact that I needed to buy some algaecide (water was a beautiful dark green), we decided that it was not going to be used any more this summer. I guess Global Warming has cooled my pool!
I hope you all have a great week. September is knocking at the door and fall is just around the corner- my favorite season of the year- football, family, fun, chilli, and the beginning of the holiday season.


No comments: