Sunday, July 05, 2009

Publix Mini Trip


I just made a Publix mini-trip. I spent 26.80 and saved 72.88. Did I buy things that I did not need- no, just perhaps bought them before I might have. What did you get, you might ask (the photo makes it hard to see)-

3 Bic Lighters

4 Cool Whips

6 Publix Soft Drinks

1 Publix Gallon Ice Tea

4- 75 ft. Reynold's Aluminum Foil

2 Large Packs Lays Chips

1 Bag Tortillia Chips (penny item)

4 cartons of sour cream

1 bag of M & M's

6 cans of baked beans

1 Bottle of A-1 sauce

1 Bottle of Kraft Salad dressing

1 Jar of Kraft Mayo

1 Box of Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal

1 Box of Bagel-fuls

2 very small Hagan Daz Ice Creams

Pretty good, I think!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Will you take me shopping with you??? :) I have subscribed to all the frugal/savings newsletters, and they should be easy... They even tell you which coupons to use at which times, but I can't seem to find time to do any of that! You seem like a pro!

Mandi said...

Where do you store this stuff!? Love you... Oh and will they let you buy 1 item for half price if they are bogo? Love you still...