Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Early Birthday, Levi!


I know it is a day early, but I am home at the computer so I thought I would send Levi my birthday wishes while I had a minute.

Where do I start- Levi is my only grandson. He is beautiful, smart, energized, and one of a kind. His birth, following Addi's, was such a calm event and I can hardly believe that it has been 4 years. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Levi. I feel honored that he thinks I can save him from getting spankings and in trouble! While I certainly know that he can be a bit "challenging" at times, I also know that sweet side that gets excited when he hasn't seen someone in a couple of hours, the arms that come running to be picked up (yes, and he is getting heavy) when he sees you, the knock down hugs he bestows on special cousin Hannah at church, the way he loves his Mommy and Daddy, Addi and especially cares for Lila in such a sweet way, and his joy when Sponge Bob is on and he can get on Granna's bed. Levi, you are such a special part of my heart and I love you!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that little Daniel lookin thang! He is super sweet. HAPPY B'DAY LEVI!