Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blog Poem

I never kept a diary for more than a week,
To keep a journal I did not seek.
So what makes Blogging such a wonderful treat?
Perhaps it’s because it’s such an easy feat!

Oh that today I could look back on the past,
And see what I was doing when I was a mere las.
So for all of you Blogging parents in mass,
Be certain to save a paper copy of all that has passed!

For there will come a day and it won’t be long,
When you won’t be able to recount that child’s silly song.
But if to the paper Blog you can once again roam,
Then the memories will be relived in your present day home.

So, though the computer and blogging is today’s current art,
Remember that not too long ago we thought typewriters were a great start!
And, although you may not believe that I am this smart,
There will come a day when you will wish you had taken my warning to heart!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Great poem.

Paul said...

Kim said you'd like for me to work on your blog. Send me your account and password and I'll play with it tonight. :-)