Monday, June 25, 2007

Blog by Bullets

Due to Bullet #1, I am going to sum up the past few weeks by using bullets
  • I have a summer cold. The first cold I have had in several years, much less a summer cold.
  • David and I had a great week in Destin. It was beautiful- the place we stayed was beautiful- and the workshop was A+.
  • I had a great week at camp. We cooked 15 meals ranging from spaghetti, biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, grilled pork chops, cheesecake, banana pudding, and you name it!
  • Tomorrow, Lord willing, I will know if my Blog title will be Addi, Levi, Lila, and Hannah's Granna, or Addi, Levi, Carter, and Hannah's Granna.
  • Baby Bayley is thriving. Yesterday she was up to 3 lbs. 6.8 ounces. I have not had today's update. She might come home in 2 to 3 weeks barring any set-backs.
  • Baby Chandler is fighting an infection. He is still below 2 lbs. He needs our prayers.
  • I am working this week at school. It is very low key. The 5th graders are coming for orientation for 2 hours each day. I get paid for the day, so that is good.
  • My UWA classes are going well. I am teaching 2 sections of Childrens/Young Adult Literature. I have 30 students in each class. I also have a new internship class, putting me well over 100 internships in progress. Thank goodness for folders in my inbox! I will be teaching Cataloging in the fall. This is a huge honor as Dr. Snider always teaches the cataloging class. Cataloging to a librarian is like learning the language of the books. It is vital to understanding classification.
  • Did I mention I have a cold?

5 comments:

Emily said...

* Sorry you have a cold.
* Can't wait to find out the new title of your blog!
*Good luck with all of your other jobs.
*Happy for Bayley!
*Praying for Chandler!
* Hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

Glad you updated! Love you!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

I hope you feel better soon! A summer cold is on my top list of fears these days! I cant wait to find out about Kim tomorrow! Chandler and Melody are constantly on my mind & in my prayers. I see everyday what that lil man is having to fight through and yes you are right he needs everyone's prayers.

Daniel Courington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teale said...

Thank you so much for all your kind comments- it means a lot to me that you would keep us in your prayers. Prayer is such a powerful and amazing thing!