Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Don't you love the title?

The nature of man is to follow the crowd- so here I am. I don't have time for this nonsense, and I am certainly, without a doubt, not a gifted writer, but, not wanting to be considered as out-dated- I have joined the blogging world. Choosing my title was the only easy part of this decision. Thankfully the names Hannah and Granna are lyrical and have a bit of a rhyme- I think that added to my title, don't you? Now what will I write about- probably not much except Addi, Levi, and Hannah. How can one love grandchildren so much? I always thought grandparents were somewhat obnoxious- until 3 and 1/2 years ago. So I guess this will be an obnoxious grandparent's blog.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Welcome! I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!