Saturday, February 10, 2007

Girl-Boy- Girl or Boy??????

As most of you know, we are going to be blessed, Lord willing, with another grandchild. They just keep getting better as they come along. We hope and pray that all goes well with this pregnancy for Kim and the baby. Levi was an uneventful pregnancy, certainly compared to Addi. I don’t like to think about any part of that, except the beautiful outcome.
We are excited about the possibilities for this little one. I know his/her parents will do a great job raising them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
I am thinking GIRL- just to break the cycle of girl-boy-boy. Kim thinks boy because I went girl-boy-boy. Josh has a girl, so we will see where their pattern goes! Of course Paul is from boy-girl-girl. His older sister has 1 boy, and the younger has girl-boy. My sister has girl-girl-girl, and my brother has girl-boy-boy. I am from girl-boy-girl, and David is from boy-boy. Charles and Genie are from such a tribe that I could not start to analyze that crew. So what do you think? Girl or boy? Of course healthy is all that matters, but it is fun to speculate!

5 comments:

Paul said...

I think this third child will have my good looks.

Crystal said...

I'm thinking boy, but i'm saying that same thing for Teale. We shall see in just a few months. Either way, they're truly a blessing. :)

Katie said...

I am thinking boy. Levi doesn't need to be outnumbered by girls!

Rachel said...

I am thinking boy with brown hair. There can be no girl to compare to Addi!

Daniel Courington said...

Boy-- I'm certain- I am a prophet of sorts.